? ??????????????Love Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (80 Ratings)??56 Grabs Today. 20086 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Wildflower Night? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (64 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 26034 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年7月27日星期一

muackz fish ball

Don't know why this few weeks I like to waste my money. I want to buy lots of things. I want a new white shirt, a new bottle, many many "white" fish balls, many new colourful pens and highlighter and many more. I keep go to Parkson and everywhere during weekends. I saw a very beautiful white shirt at parkson and it only cost about RM30 something and i wish to buy, but i can't because i scare i get scold... I also saw a cute bottle at parkson and it cost less than RM15 but i can't buy also because of same reason. I am very unhappy because I like them very much but I cannot own them. But if I think the other way round, actually I am very well-being and lucky because I can buy many many fish balls to eat during weekends without knowing by my mum. If she know, I think I will not have any fish ball to eat anymore. Hehe... Fish balls, wait me, I will find you soon... Haha...

0 评论: