? ??????????????Love Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (80 Ratings)??56 Grabs Today. 20086 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Wildflower Night? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (64 Ratings)??55 Grabs Today. 26034 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年6月28日星期日

don ask me why

yesterday went to schol
ass. teacher talk to my mum
she is my akaun teacher
n she treat my class very good
luckily is not menaga talk to my mum
coz she dono english well
akaun teacher say my bi n bc very worse
n my physic n chemis need do more revision
i think my result is stil very bad
coz tis time my result is worse than las time
i need do more revision
but dono y i m very lazy
i alwas no mood do my revision
i cant be like tat!
tat's not me!

today dono y i wil go cut my hair
i think it's quite short for me
hope tml no ppl laugh at me
n hope other ppl don ask me y i cut my hair
coz i also dono y
hahaha...

0 评论: